Review Patient Care Forms below
what to expect
Treatment options will be considered including monitoring with periodic hearing evaluations, possible medical referral if necessary, hearing instrument options if applicable.
Patient Care & Forms
Our Latest News & Events
Audiology & Hearing Center of GI
An Audiologist is the only doctor trained to specifically measure hearing loss and help with the rehabilitation of hearing.
- Doctorate degree in Audiology - University of Florida - May 2007
- Master of Science in Audiology-Central Missouri State University
- Bachelor of Science in Education-University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Job DutiesProvides complete patient assistance, administrative processing, record keeping, billing and insurance specialist, marketing coordinator.
FamilyShe enjoys working with her husband with various church activities and outreach programs and likes to travel
Job DutiesProvides complete patient assistance, hearing aid repair and maintainence, administrative processing, record keeping.
FamilyRobin has been married for 25 years and currently resides in Doniphan, NE. She has 4 children and enjoys spending time with her family and camping in the warm months.